We track every move throughout one of the NHL's most pivotal days with a full day of Free Agent Frenzy coverage today. Live coverage begins at Noon et/9am pt on TSN2 when the free agent market officially opens for business and then continues at 2pm et/11am pt on TSN.
You can also follow every deal as it happens on TSN.ca, TSN's Mobile Apps and on TSN and TEAM Radio.
Free Agent Frenzy is also available in the United States on NHL Network.
TSN launches its seventh-annual Free Agent Frenzy with comprehensive coverage on TSN Digital, SportsCentre and Off The Record with Michael Landsberg.
Host James Duthie leads TSN's Free Agent Frenzy team of hockey analysts, Insiders, reporters and correspondents – providing breaking news and instant analysis of the day's events, along with live interviews with players, coaches and GMs. TSN's correspondents are with each Canadian team to file live reports throughout the day.
The Free Agent Frenzy broadcast team is as follows:
- Host: James Duthie
- Free Agent Signing Breakers: Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun, and panel host Ryan Rishaug
- Instant Analysis Panel: Duthie with Ray Ferraro, Aaron Ward, and Pierre McGuire
- Free Agent Panel: Mike Johnson, Craig Button, Marc Crawford, Jeff O'Neill and panel host Steve Kouleas
- TSN The Reporters Panel: Dave Hodge with TSN Radio 1050's Dave Naylor, Sports Illustrated's Michael Farber and Toronto Sun's Steve Simmons and National Post's Bruce Arthur
- TSN Correspondents: Perry Solkowski, Jermain Franklin, Sara Orlesky, Mark Masters, Matthew Scianitti, Brent Wallace, and John Lu
Duthie and the Free Agent Frenzy broadcast team return to wrap up the day that was in the NHL with the Free Agent Frenzy Primetime Special on Friday at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN.
TSN Digital platforms - including TSN.ca and the TSN app for iPhone and iPad – feature a live free agent tracker that shows all the relevant UFAs, who signed, and for how much money. Fans can also sort the tracker by position, new team, former team, and contract value.
Additional TSN Digital highlights include:
- A complete list of available restricted and unrestricted free agents by team
- Video analysis and one-on-one player interviews
- A Twitter feed featuring TSN's Hockey Insiders
- Instant signing alerts on mobile devices through the TSN app
All summer long, head to TSN.ca/NHL for news on free agent signings as they break during the off-season. You can also join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #TSN – with tweets from fans and NHL players featured during Free Agent Frenzy.