Let the madness begin! One of the most anticipated tournaments of the year takes centre stage on Canada's Sports Leader, as TSN and TSN2 slam down complete live coverage of the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship, otherwise known as NCAA® MARCH MADNESS®.
Coverage tips off on Thursday, March 21 with Second Round match-ups beginning at 11 a.m. ET on TSN2 and 12 noon ET on TSN (see broadcast schedule below). The tournament culminates with the championship game on Monday, April 8 at 9 p.m. ET live on TSN2.
Leading up to the Second Round, TSN.ca has live streaming of the First Four round match-ups tomorrow (Tuesday, March 19) and Wednesday, March 20 beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET each night.
Fans can also catch live game action on TSN Mobile TV throughout the tournament.
Complementing TSN's coverage, only Bell Mobile TV has live streaming coverage of every MARCH MADNESS® game during the tournament, while Bell offers its Bell Fibe TV and Bell Satellite TV customers 45 games as part of its NCAA® March Madness® Package. For more information and to subscribe, visit Bell.ca/MarchMadness.
RDS will have live streaming coverage on RDS.ca, with two games from the Sweet Sixteen round (March 28 and 29) and two games from the Final Four round (April 6). The website will also have video highlights and commentary from Quebec basketball expert Robert Comeau throughout the tournament.
TSN's Kate Beirness returns as host of TSN's NCAA® MARCH MADNESS® coverage from the network's studios and is joined by analysts Jack Armstrong, Dan Shulman, and new recruit Sam Mitchell. The original studio show features pre- and post-game analysis of the day's action and live look-ins to various games.
Before all the buzzer-beating action begins, TSN gets fans primed for the tournament with its NCAA® MARCH MADNESS® TOURNAMENT PREVIEW SPECIAL tonight at 7 p.m. ET on TSN2. Host Beirness is joined by Armstrong and Mitchell as they break down all four brackets and deliver their final four predictions. The 30-minute program also highlights the homegrown talent expected to be in this year's tournament, including Brampton, ON forward Anthony Bennett playing for the UNLV Runnin' Rebels, and Kamloops, BC forward Kelly Olynyk and Newmarket, ON guard Kevin Pangos starting for the #1-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs.
TSN Digital platforms are ballin' all tournament long with the latest news, up-to-the-minute results, expert analysis, and video highlights from NCAA® MARCH MADNESS®, along with live streaming of the First Four games tomorrow and Wednesday beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET on TSN.ca.
TSN Digital also proves there's a bracket for everyone with the TSN Tournament Challenge presented by Toyota on TSN.ca. Fans looking to flex their bracketology muscles can register for the Tournament Challenge at TSN.ca/Challenge and select who they think will win each of the tournament's 63 games. Points are awarded for each correct pick and the fan with the most points at the end of the tournament will have the chance to win a grand prize of $10,000. Fans can also create a group to compete against their peers or simply follow the tournament action with a printable bracket.
OFF THE RECORD
OFF THE RECORD shines the spotlight on Canadian players at the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship, as host Michael Landsberg sits down with UNLV forward Anthony Bennett, Gonzaga forward Kelly Olynyk and guard Kevin Pangos, and Michigan guard Nik Stauskas. The special MARCH MADNESS®-themed episode of OTR airs Wednesday, March 20 at 5 p.m. ET on TSN.
TSN Radio and TEAM Radio
TSN Radio in Toronto (AM 1050), Montreal (AM 690) and Winnipeg (AM 1290), along with TEAM 1410 in Vancouver and TEAM 1200 in Ottawa, have live game coverage of NCAA® MARCH MADNESS® from the First Four round on March 19 to the national championship on April 8. Fans can visit each radio station's dedicated website for details on tournament coverage.
TSN and TSN2 2013 NCAA® MARCH MADNESS® Broadcast Schedule
• Tuesday, March 19 - 6:30 p.m. ET (TSN.ca)
• Wednesday, March 20 - 6:30 p.m. ET (TSN.ca)
• Thursday, March 21 - 11 a.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN2)*
• Thursday, March 21 - 12 noon – 6:30 p.m. ET (TSN)
• Thursday, March 21 - 7 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN)
• Friday, March 22 - 12 noon – 12 midnight ET (TSN2)
• Friday, March 22 - 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET (TSN)
• Friday, March 22 - 7 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN)
• Saturday, March 23 - 12 noon – 11 p.m. ET (TSN2)
• Saturday, March 23 - 7:30 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN)
• Sunday, March 24 - 12 noon – 2:30 p.m. ET (TSN)
• Sunday, March 24 - 2:30 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN2)
• Sunday, March 24 - 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET (TSN)
• Thursday, March 28 - 6 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN2)*
• Thursday, March 28 - 7 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN)
• Friday, March 29 - 7 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN)
• Friday, March 29 - 9 p.m. – 12 midnight ET (TSN2)
• Saturday, March 30 - 2:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. ET (TSN2)
• Saturday, March 30 - 8 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. ET (TSN)
• Sunday, March 31 - 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET (TSN2)*
• Sunday, March 31 - 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. ET (TSN)
• Saturday, April 6 - 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET (TSN2)
• Monday, April 8 - 9 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. ET (TSN2)
*includes 1-hour preview show
Schedule is subject to change