TSN and RDS deliver 40 hours of live coverage from the 2013 Canada Summer Games in Sherbrooke, Que., marking the eighth Canada Games televised on the networks.
Live coverage runs August 2-17 and begins with the Opening Ceremony on Friday, Aug. 2 at 7pm et on TSN2 and RDS.
You can follow the 2013 Canada Summer Games on TSN and TSN2 (see broadcast schedule below) and in French on RDS and RDS2. On demand coverage will also be available at TSN.ca and RDS.ca.
The 2013 Canada Summer Games will bring together more 4,200 athletes, coaches and officials supported by 5,000 volunteers, and 10,000 visitors from across Canada. Le Palais des Sports, l'Université de Sherbrooke, Bishops University and le Parc Sylvie-Daigle are among the main venues for the 2013 Canada Summer Games. The Canada Games are held once every two years and alternate between winter and summer, representing the highest level of national competition for up-and-coming Canadian athletes.
Canada Games on TSN
TSN's 40 hours of live coverage is anchored by two-time Olympic gold medallist and past Canada Games participant Catriona Le May Doan. Joining Le May Doan on site in Sherbrooke is veteran TSN broadcaster Vic Rauter, who will call live event action over the two weeks.
"The Canada Games embody everything we love about sports - passionate athletes competing at the highest level and representing their community with pride," said Stewart Johnston, President of TSN. "We are thrilled to extend our partnership with the Canada Games and are looking forward to showcasing Canada's next generation of world-class athletes."
TSN and TSN2's broadcast schedule for the 2013 Canada Summer Games is as follows:
Friday, Aug. 2
- Opening Ceremony - 7 p.m. ET on TSN2
Saturday, Aug. 3
- Women's Soccer: British Columbia vs. New Brunswick - 2:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Sunday, Aug. 4
- Men's Basketball: Saskatchewan vs. Quebec - 1 p.m. ET on TSN2
Monday, Aug. 5
- Men's Volleyball: Ontario vs. Alberta - 11 a.m. ET on TSN
Tuesday, Aug. 6
- Men's Basketball: Ontario vs. Nova Scotia - 4 p.m. ET on TSN2
- Men's Basketball: British Columbia vs. Quebec - 6 p.m. ET on TSN2
Wednesday, Aug. 7
- Women's Soccer: Semifinals - 11 a.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, Aug. 8
- Women's Volleyball: Gold Medal Game - 2 p.m. ET on TSN2
- Men's Volleyball: Gold Medal - 5pm. ET on TSN2
Friday August 9
- Men's Basketball: Gold Medal Game - 8pm ET on TSN2
Monday, Aug. 12
- Women's Basketball: Alberta vs. Quebec - 1 p.m. ET on TSN
Tuesday, Aug. 13
- Beach Volleyball - 11 a.m. ET on TSN
Wednesday, Aug 14
- Men's Soccer: Quebec vs. British Columbia - 11 a.m. ET on TSN
- Athletics - 3:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Friday, Aug. 16
- Men's Soccer: Semifinals - 11 a.m. ET on TSN
Saturday August 17
- Beach Volleyball - Men's & Women's Medal Rounds 11:30am ET on TSN2
- Closing Ceremony 8:30pm ET on TSN2