In Monday's Five Thoughts, TSN's Jack Armstrong discusses the Raptors' road game in Miami and takes a closer look at the final four teams remaining in the NCAA Tournament.
1. RAPTORS @ HEAT: I'm flying to Miami to work Monday's Raptors-Heat game on TSN. Raps haven't won in Florida since 2008. They've been quite competitive in all three3 games this season. There comes a point where you say 'It's time.' Is that Monday tonight? The Bulls, Nets and Wizards have all beaten them this year. It would be a huge confidence boost from a Conference perspective heading to the second season in a few weeks. It's a chance to clinch winning road record for first time in franchise history. No better team to do it against than the mighty Heat.
2. AARON HARRISON (Kentucky): Makes four three-balls on Sunday vs. Michigan late and the game-winner was amazing. He has really matured down the stretch and I love his poise and obviously his shot making ability. A major talent.
3. FRANK KAMINSKY (Wisconsin): He was 28 and 11 vs Arizona on Saturday. He makes three 3's and gets seven offensive boards. Don't be fooled. He might look a little awkward but he's very skilled and can hurt you inside and out. Tough cover. He's been huge for them. They're not in the Final Four without him.
4. SCOTTIE WILBEKIN (Florida): Cool customer; always steadying the ship. He sets the tone on both sides of the ball for Billy Donovan. Changes speeds beautifully and is a very good shooter. Excellent instincts at the end of the shot clock. Big time competitor.
5. SHABAZ NAPIER (U CONN): Clutch, a big time handle and a terrific screen and roll guy. He has major range. He is the heart and soul of the Huskies and has the Kemba Walker vibe in his game. He finishes well at the rim. High energy performer and is a winner with next level ability. He will make an NBA GM look really smart.